Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Pony Bead Star of David



Hi! Crafters!

When I learned about making key chains, we brought from a craft store called “Zak’s”. Unfortunately, they were going out of business so I purchase a lot of kits, at the time I did know they were called “pony bead”.  My husband really like the football one I did for him and still have it on his key chain. It is hard to find a craft project he really likes!  This is for children 6 and up.

Pony Bead Star of David

 

Materials:  Two main pony bead colors - 34 beads and 15 beads (we used blue and white).

Instructions: 

Start the project by looping the string around the key chain ring as shown in the general pony bead directions.

Follow the pattern as shown in picture.

Tie a tight knot at the bottom.

Picture directions:

When you first start the project, loop a long piece of cord/ribbon/string around a key chain loop so you have two string ends to work with.

 

When putting the string through the beads, put one end through first.

 
Then put the other end through going the opposite direction.  In the patterns, the two ends are marked different colors so it's easier to follow:

 



Share your ideas on this or anything here on the blog either here or e-mail me at sandi_tipple@yahoo.com.  I look forward to hearing from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment