Monday, November 14, 2016

Another Dollar/ thrift store Project



Hi! Crafters!

I tried on my last blog post to put two projects but it blocked me. I am trying to put the first one I wanted to share; so, we will see if this works.  It is another Christmas project.

NOTE:  You might want to go to the Remanent section of the sewing section of your local fabric store if you dollar store doesn’t have what you like.


Refashioned Dollar Store Xmas Tree Skirt



Materials: Fabric glue, fabric, ribbon. Scissors

Directions:

Cut your strips to the desired length you want the strands. Thicker strands = less of step 2.

Start at the bottom on one end and gather it and glue. Gather and glue until you get to the other end. Start again on the other end and keep doing this until you cover it up until you get to the top.

At the very top use ribbons. 

Share your ideas on this or anything here on the blog either here or e-mail me at sandi_tipple@yahoo.com.  I look forward to hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment