Friday, December 30, 2016

Dog Crafts book review



Hi! Crafters!

Yes, I do like dogs, too. I was not going to leave them out. Yes, I am more of a cat person for those who wondered.

So, “Dog Crafts” is also by Linda Hendry and published by Kids Can di it Press, Ltd. in 2002.  



Again there are 17 projects in the book and I will discuss ones I like and a couple I will probably be doing. Let’s get started on pages 8 and 9 titled “Treat jars”; on pages 12 and 13 titled “Dog biscuit frame”; pages 14 and 15 titled “Key holder”; on pages 18 and 19 titled “Switch plate cover”; on page 22 and 23 title “Collar cover”; on pages 24 and 25 titled “Puppy Dog placemat”; on pages 32 and 33 titled “Dangly Dog jewelry”.

I have a lot of family and friends who have dogs; so, I am going to try to do the earrings. I have a cousin who just got a new house; so, I might make the key holder.

Share your ideas on this or anything here on the blog either here or e-mail me at sandi_tipple@yahoo.com.  I look forward to hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment