Monday, December 12, 2016

Book Review “Christmas Crafts” by Fay Robinson



Hi! Crafters!

The next few days maybe long will have two posts daily or it may be just some days’ since, I have a lot of projects to share before Christmas.

This is a very small quick book with extremely easy crafts. The book was published in 2004 by Enslow Publishers, Inc.


Some of the crafts use upcycle items also referred as recycle which I love that idea as most of readers know. Like Styrofoam plastic foam trays and old socks.  Pages 26 to 29 give Patterns of the project which need them.

Here a few of the projects I thought were interesting on page 6”Evergreen Bough” which upcycle old socks.  Page 14 “Jiggling Elves”; page 20 “Rudolph and the Gang”; page 24 “3-D Table Tree”.

And at the end of the book on page 31 the book gives an individual internet addresses to explore and on page 30 reading about Christmas.
I am very interested in check out the internet site listed “the holiday spot” and the “kids domain”.

Share your ideas on this or anything here on the blog either here or e-mail me at sandi_tipple@yahoo.com.  I look forward to hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment