Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Life in the New Year

Hi! Crafters!

Sorry the last blog was the 15th. I had set the blog up ahead of time; so, that is why there was blogs.
Hopefully, it will not be too long before I can start again. Why?

It started Monday, January 9th my mother-in-law had a major stroke. She passed away Sunday, January 15th. Burial will be Saturday.  Between all this my oldest son and his wife had our first grandchild early. Jacob was 38 weeks 6 lbs. and 2 oz. also that day my mom last sister died and my cousin's daughter had a baby girl.

Furthermore, after my husband Kevin visited his mom from the hospital and going to the house to get somethings that was need for his mom he was in a car accident. Thank goodness he and the other driver did not get hurt but the car is not. As he says the car has had its death. Unfortunately, even if we had the replacement plan like what is offered with some insurance companies that would not work because they stopped making that car. You can even find them at places like Carmax. They are a good car in our opinion, I have one that is a 2004. Love it!!

So, we all are stressed to the max. Scott started Grad school last week and he doesn't drive. We are still working on getting that situation taken care of. Financial aid doesn't give enough for car insurance and he has to pay for health insurance each semester. beside food and tuition.

My oldest son call yesterday Jacob is back in hospital with Jaundice common thing that happens with early babies. He is very upset.

All this is part of life one has to deal with.

After the good, bad, and ugly, I when to doctor Monday, January 16th and blood work and everything was excellent and tomorrow is my 57th birthday!!

Share your ideas on this or anything here on the blog either here or e-mail me at sandi_tipple@yahoo.com.  I look forward to hearing from you!

2 comments:

  1. So happy to hear about your blood work, Sandi! Hope you had a happy birthday. And congrats on being a grandma.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Sandi! I sure hope things calm down for you and your family soon. I am so happy to hear about you good lab results! And congrats on being a grandma!

    ReplyDelete