Monday, October 27, 2014

More Breast Cancer applique Chemo Hats!



I finished ten more chemo hats with the “Pink Garden” fabric.
I did two different appliques and two different styles. Pictures are below:





Five hats will be posted to my ioffer site at http://www.sanditipple.ioffer.com.

Remember all proceeds from my site go to pay my oncology bill at Texas Oncology.

The other five hats will go with the other hats to my oncologist office on Friday 31st,  when I go for my IVIG.


Share your ideas on this or anything here on the blog either here or e-mail me at stipple@verizon.net.  I look forward to hearing from you!




1 comment:

  1. Love the cloche. It is amazing how insulating hair is. Well do I remember being hairless in December in Northern Maine. They are great, Sandi. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete