Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Updated Finished Projects!



I have been in the Mayo Clinic hospital part since 5/7/2013 getting my stem cell transplant.  I will be getting out later today.

During my stay I have made 23 Chemo hats. There are some samples below:

 OR
 OR


The purple and the blue with coral colors have been most popular.  See below.




 And

OR
 And





The doctors here are very impressed and have taken some of the hats to their patients.  I was even brought up during their weekly BMT meeting.  



I did have a lot of small balls left over; so, I really need to do something with them.  Besides, I really did not want to bring the small balls to my next place or when I go home.  Below is a small lap quilt that I made with some of it.  I have made some more granny squares, too.  However, I need more yarn colors.  All I have left are tan and grey.  I will have to see go on one of the outings the home does for the seniors to get some yarn.






I hope everyone enjoyed my finished projects.





Share your ideas on this or anything here on the blog either here or e-mail me at stipple@verizon.net.   I look forward to hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment