Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Upcycle Christmas Cards Coasters




I always have left over cards or get cards that I want to keep.  I am always trying to find projects to do with the cards; so when, I saw this one and I just had to share it.

Upcycle Christmas Cards Coasters






Materials:  White Glue for Decoupaging, four tiles, foam brush, Christmas cards, water based polycrylic, little cork stick ons


Directions:

Squirted some white glue on front of each of the tiles using foam brush spread it around.   Laid each of the cards on a tile, and then carefully spread more glue around.  Apply several coats of glue.  Let each coat dry thoroughly.  Coat each coaster with several coats of water based polycrylic.


With 4 cork pads placed one on each corner of the tiles.


Enjoy! With you choice of beverage! I am a tea drinker!!

Share your ideas on this or anything here on the blog either here or e-mail me at sandi_tipple@yahoo.com.  I look forward to hearing from you!



No comments:

Post a Comment