Monday, March 18, 2013

Scott’s Afghan




Below you will find pictures of Scott’s finished afghan that I did last week.  He really does not like the colors; but, he says they are growing on him.




The afghan fits the length of one of our love seats.




 

If I can get some orange and green yarn I am planning on doing a double wide in the UTD colors for him, then cross stitch the school letters across the middle.  I have done two different similar afghans before’ when the boys were young.   The afghan looks like a football field orange as the end zones and the middle will be the green. This all depends is I can get the yarn.  While I am in the hospital for the three week transplant, since it took me a week to do this one I think a double will take that long.  Only thing is it will take at least 6 skeins of orange and 10 skeins of green.                                

I going into the hospital for a week; so, I schedule this to post early for Monday. I hope to get one on the Hodge hogs I made, too.

Share your ideas on this or anything here on the blog either here or e-mail me at stipple@verizon.net  I look forward to hearing from you!



No comments:

Post a Comment