Saturday, December 29, 2012

Waiting to be off bed rest!!

Thank goodness, I  will be off bed rest and able to do some things.  I will finally be able to take a shower, too. Yea!!

I got to go through some library books the guys picked up for me.  Found some new patterns and different techniques to crochet. A couple of books where on how to fix a sewing machine; since, I have no idea why my sewing machine is sewing backwards only.  I was hoping my oldest son would take a look at it.  Karl is very mechanically incline and can figure out what is wrong with stuff.

I have lots of computer cleaning and updating to do for the New Year.

Unfortunately, I have to wait until late next week to see what the next step for the Tumor on my heart. They still do not know what kind it is or if it has cancer in it.  One doctor did state that I will have more heart surgery.



Share your ideas on this or anything here on the blog either here or e-mail me at stipple@verizon.net.  I look forward to hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment