Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Sew Home book

Hi! Crafters!

While going to the library the other day to try and find a book I got years ago to crochet hat for my oncologist office; they actually had a new arrival which this branch usually does not get new craft or crochet book. So, let 
me get to it.

The title of the book is “Sew Home”.  The book is by Erin Schlosser, 2016 Published by stash books which is imprint of C&T Publishing.    The book is available in e-book version.  The book has 30 projects to make for your home.  There are only one to two pictures on each project when explaining how the sew part is done.  There are a few exceptions.  I am a person who needs pictures or very detailed explanation basically easy.  I like video because I can see what is going on.

I always have had trouble with mitered corner; but, this book did give good pictures and explanation on a different way to made them. I like the way it was done.

Another project was how to do a curve with cording, especially on pillows on page 128. Furthermore it had a great explanation on how to do a zipper and cording section on cushion.

Unfortunately, I believe this is not a book for beginners.


Share your ideas on this or anything here on the blog either here or e-mail me at sandi_tipple@yahoo.com.  I look forward to hearing from you!




No comments:

Post a Comment