Monday, November 7, 2016

Recipe “No Bake Kool-Aid Pie”





Hi! Crafter!

I know this is a crafting blog; but, I am a mom.  Since, I been sick I do not have much energy so cooking is very hard to do. I know my family misses me making desserts.

I am a big Sandra Lee fan and like things that are simple and homemade. Well. This has two great things. One is no bake and two only 4 items which you would have around your kitchen.

Let’s get to it!

No Bake Kool-Aid Pie

Just an FYI the color of the Kool Aid I used strawberry and it was very PINK!  I will not discuss what my adult child thought of the color; but you might want to keep that in mind.

Ingredients are

1 graham cracker crust ( I use a store bought)
1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
1 (8 oz.) container Cool Whip
1 package Kool-Aid drink mix (flavor of your choice)

In a bowl mix together the can of sweetened condensed milk and Kool-Aid packet. Fold in Cool Whip.  Make sure you mix well because when it set it my separate.

Pour into the graham cracker crust.

Place in fridge for 4 hours or in freezer until set and ready to serve.

I put the pie into the fridge and as stated before should have chose a different color.   

So let me get back. It was a winner in my house and my son who is very picky and does not like strawberries like it. Sorry I cannot tell you what site I got the recipe from but I am going to assume it was from Best Recipes.com. I get 80 percent of my recipes from them and copy cat.com

I like it because it was easy!!!

Enjoy!!

Share your ideas on this or anything here on the blog either here or e-mail me at sandi_tipple@yahoo.com. I look forward to hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment