Monday, April 8, 2013

7 Chemo Hats to Medical City Dallas



Since, I did something to my shoulder and was in a lot of pain.   I could not do a lot of crocheting this week.  Unfortunately, putting the heating pad on it help the first day; but, has not help since then.  In addition, I was really tired out this week and had to take more naps than usual.

The infusion area really wanted me to do some mens hats; so, I worked on a new pattern.   I found this one on-line for men and made 3 different sizes for them.  See them below….



To me they look like a newsboy hat..





Here are some more hats with the donated yarn.  The one below is using chenille type yarn which is really soft.





The next two are the same pattern just in different sizes.



and


Monday, I will turn these hats in when I have my appointment.  After my appointment they will be admitting me for my 3rd round of Chemotherapy.  Hopefully, the doctor will also have the results of my PET Scan that was on Saturday.


Share your ideas on this or anything here on the blog either here or e-mail me at stipple@verizon.net.  I look forward to hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment