Saturday, April 13, 2013

Health News!!



Things are progressing rapidly with my stem cell situation my husband blogged about this yesterday.  Per my employer they only use Mayo Clinic and there are 3 locations.  They pay 100% lodging, airfare, and 100% for the hospital stay, and give you a stipend for food.  They also will pay for a caregiver; the caregiver does not have to be there for the 3 weeks hospital stay.  I have asked a friend to come but she is very afraid to flying. It may end up at the last 2 week to have my employer hire a caregiver; which, I talked to them and they have had to do this before.  So, I will be in Jacksonville, Florida in approximately 8 days for 2 months and if everything go well I will be home in Mid-June.  (Just in time for our anniversary.) I am going to try and take my computer.  So with all this happen post will be erratic.  Hopefully, I can schedule some blogs that I already started to write for instance Earth Day and summer days. 


So, if you feel inclined to come visit me, the more the merrier.  Yes, I am going to bring my crocheting; since, my physician’s assistants give me a whole bag.  Yeah!!! I will be so bored with no family/friends.  Beside I have to keep myself busy.  Maybe during the first 2 week I can get my tan on.  LOL Or least visit the ocean which this Bostonian woman misses the tall ships and light houses.  The visitor web site states about a light house near there.  The mayo contact says he can help with getting transportation so you do not get cooped up feeling.  Do not know if Jacksonville has a bus system like we have here in part of Dallas/Plano.  They do have a Wal-Mart, Target and Publix to go shopping, etc. that nto going to happen with no money! LOL
 
Share your ideas on this or anything here on the blog either here or e-mail me at stipple@verizon.net.  I look forward to hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment