Sunday, June 10, 2012

Working on stuffing and making more items

Sorry, I have not been on-line.  I have been stuffing items that I have Sewn. I went through a bag of stuffing that has a weight of 3 pounds.


 
 Soon, I will be opening the huge box that states on the outside it has 10 pounds in it.


Some of the items that I stuffed were mouses, red bears, care bear pillows, cartoon pillow, hedgehogs, and autumn bears.



 Below are the autumn bears. Unfortunately, they have buttons holding the arms per the direction; so, I may will not be able to sell them without warning under 3 not allowed.



The process of how to make a hedge hog will be on the blog in the near future.  The red bears you can see at my store at http://www.sanditipple.ioffer.com. 

Furthermore, I have been sewing different size bears, different bears (named Nicholas), more hedgehops, and mouses (cat toys).

So, look forward to these new items at my store.

Depending on my port removal surgery tomorrow, I may not be on-line much for a couple of days.  The surgery is scheduled for mid-day and depending on which the nurses you talk to, it will be either 3 days or 3 weeks healing time.  I will be limited on what I am able to do.  They all agree with no showering or bath for 24 hours.

Share your ideas on this or anything here on the blog either here or e-mail me at stipple@verizon.net.    I look forward to hearing from you!

Sandi


 


No comments:

Post a Comment