Monday, April 30, 2012

The First “Project Linus” Project


Scott and I finally finished the tie blanket for “Project Linus.” 


 
This time Duncan wanted to supervise in the process.

 
Do to the fact that we have to use the floor and with my knee limitations we had to do it in stages. Below you will see a picture of me doing the cutting of 5 “strip separated by 1”. 

 
Scott did the tying of the blanket as seen below.





 
The finished result 


 
I am also going to do a second blanket for “Project Linus” and when that one is also finished I will take both over to the designated drop off center here in Plano for my first donation. You can read more about the important work they are doing at:
 
Share your ideas on this or anything here on the blog either here or e-mail me at stipple@verizon.net  I look forward to hearing from you!


Sandi

No comments:

Post a Comment