Wednesday, April 18, 2012

More Finished Projects

I have been feeling better and doing some other things that have been needing to be done for a long time. Below you will find a picture of the grocery design that I made for two bags.  They were made out of scrap balls of left over yarn. Next time I will change the design some--make them wider with very distinct sides.







I have made some more hats for the cancer center; even though they are not summer type of hats. I know just how cold a person gets who is going through chemo. Throw in some wind going in and out of the hospital and the cold is unrelenting.




In addition, I will be adding the below hat to my ioffer store; which, you can access by htttp://www.sanditipple.ioffer.com.


If you need a unique Mother Day gift check out this following link to this item; which, has been lowered and put in the Clearance group of items http://www.ioffer.com/i/clearance-hand-stitch-cross-stitch-bookmark-with-482769325

Furthermore, if you are expecting a baby or know someone who is please check out my baby blankets. For example there is this http://www.ioffer.com/i/baby-quilted-blanket-494483382 or http://www.ioffer.com/i/baby-quilted-blanket-with-kangaroo-482795349.

Hope you find something you like. My prices are reasonable and all items are homemade.  I appreciate your business very much and am very open to custom orders. If you have any questions, a custom order, or simply want to chat, I can be reached at stipple@verizon.net


Sandi

No comments:

Post a Comment