Tuesday, October 28, 2014

DIY Dog Bed!



I love to upcycle t-shirts and sweatshirts, especially, when my boys grow up so quickly and had a lot of shirts they outgrown.
This is just one I been seeing on Facebook and will be making this one from one of Scott’s old sweatshirts. I have another one that takes a box and inserts it into a t-shirt and makes like a hide out for cat; which hopefully will post and do that one soon.

Materials:  an old sweatshirt, DIY snaps set, bed pillow, polyfill or other stuffing, 

Directions:
Stuff sleeves and shoulder/collar area of sweatshirt (you might need to put in a few SNAPS in to create a "pocket" in the body of the shirt).
Insert pillow through bottom of shirt.
Stitch (OR snap) end of sleeves together.
Attach pillow "ring" to bed bottom with a few MORE snaps.




Share your ideas on this or anything here on the blog either here or e-mail me at stipple@verizon.net.  I look forward to hearing from you!




No comments:

Post a Comment