Monday, July 15, 2013

Christmas in July Sale!



As you might be aware, I sell some of my crafts on http://www.sanditipple.ioffer.com/
I am having a Christmas in July sale on my Christmas items.  The sale will run from July 15, 2013 to July 31, 2013. 

As always, my prices do not include the time it takes me to make something. If I charged for my time, I could not compete at all with big retail and their cheap labor. I just hope to get back my materials cost.


Here are some cross stitch ornaments for sale:















Here are some Acrylic ornaments for sale:







 

Here are some cross stitch coasters for sale:







Here is a Cross Stitch Christmas Pillow:








Here is some clothing for sale:






Here are some Christmas bears for sale:















Here are some Christmas color bears for sale:



















Other items are for sale as well and not pictured here. I hope you will stop by and take a look.

Share your ideas on this or anything here on the blog by commenting here or please e-mail me at stipple@verizon.net.  I look forward to hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment