Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Eight chemo hats for Dallas hospital



On Friday I will be donating only eight hats since, I ran out of yarn for the chemo hats.  However, I did find afghan that I started last year for Scott and have been working on it.  It looks like I will be finishing it tomorrow.  It is a very simple pattern; because, Scott wanted no wholes so it would keep him warm.  When I am finish I will take pictures and post them. Do not know when since Friday is a blood draw and possible blood transfusion depending on draw results.  If so, we will need to have that done Friday, too since Monday I will be hospitalized for a least a week for my 2nd round of Chemo.

Below are a few pictures:

 and

and




Again, here are some with the Peru which state have baby alpaca, cashmere, and wool and has to be hand washed.  


and





and


The Physician Assistance when we went to our appointment Monday was surprised it was me who donated the hats.  Katie thought they came from the volunteers.  I explained the ones I made have my label in them.  She went and looked and saw my label. To say the least she was very impressed! :))



Share your ideas on this or anything here on the blog either here or e-mail me at stipple@verizon.net  I look forward to hearing from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment