Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Valentine’s Day Sale!!



Looking for a unique present for your Valentine? Check out these handmade bears and other items on my ioffer site www.sanditipple.ioffer.com. 

and





There are Extra-Large bears which are not red, too.








Red Arm wristers


Book mark
https://www.ioffer.com/i/hand-stitch-cross-stitch-bookmark-482769325




Thank you for looking and please see my store for other items.

FYI:  I only charge 2 times material cost!  Not my time to make an item and most items have no ship cost to buyer, too!

Just a reminder that all proceeds go to my cancer treatment and with the New Year deductible of $3,000. Buying items would really help.

Share your ideas on this or anything here on the blog either here or e-mail me at stipple@verizon.net.  I look forward to hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment