Friday, November 23, 2012

Plano Animal Shelter Donation



When I was making different kinds of beats, I thought it was wasteful to just throw away the scraps of fur like fabric. So, I decide to make some mouses with the scraps. With going back to work and needing stuffing to finish them, it took me a while to finish them.

I made two different types. One with fabric tails and ones that have yarn tails.  I did not make ears on them; but, I did embroidered eyes on them.  See the two different types below:

With yarn tails:












With fabric tails:












I brought them to our local animal shelter. (Where we got Kayla.) http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/TX01.html.
Dad and Kayla!!!



Here is the finish box of different size mouses.




















Share your ideas on this or anything here on the blog either here or e-mail me at stipple@verizon.net  I look forward to hearing from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment