Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Directions for single and double crochet



Hi! Crafters!

I found these visual and written directions for single and double crochet; so, I thought I would share these directions. I am still looking for the blog series I did for crocheting.




1. Here is the place you will insert the hook.
2. Insert the hook in the next stitch.
3. Pull through your yarn (also called yarn over)



4. You should have 2 loops on your hook now.
5. Yarn over again
6. Pull through both loops and you are done.




Double crochet step by step pictures




1. Yarn Over (wrap yarn around the hook).
3. Insert hook into stitch and yarn over again
4. You should have 3 loops on your hook now.
5. Yarn over again and pull yarn through 2 loops, you should now have 2 loops.
6. Yarn over and pull through both loops and you are done.



Share your ideas on this or anything here on the blog either here or e-mail me at sandi_tipple@yahoo.com.  I look forward to hearing from you!




No comments:

Post a Comment