Saturday, February 11, 2017

Reading a crochet diagram





Hi! Crafters!



I wrote this and other posts on Super bowl Sunday; but, personal stuff was taking first place and will for about six months. This is way I am just now have some time to post this one and hopefully get some more preset to post.

I wish I had the time to find the blog I did a couple of years ago which had pictures from the first step to different stitches.  I found this on Crochet for Children; how to read a diagram.  I believe it is from the Crochet Crowd and Mikey is a great teacher. I have learned a lot from him at different times.





Video: 

Or

Lesson One:

Lesson Two:
Lesson Three:
Lesson Four:
Lesson Five:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jQK5A4dtDA

If you learn the key tips on reading crochet diagrams. You do not have to worry about a pattern being English or any other language; because, the symbols are universal. This is also a good key to millions of patterns.

I will find my scan of my symbols and publish it at another time.

I will also try to post next a diagram that I have for Valentine’s. This way you can see what one looks like and maybe try to follow.

Share your ideas on this or anything here on the blog either here or e-mail me at sandi_tipple@yahoo.com.  I look forward to hearing from you!



No comments:

Post a Comment