Monday, May 5, 2014

My Latest Projects--- Tie Blankets and Crochet Baby Blankets


The last few months when I have felt well enough, I have been working on some tie blankets and some shell crocheted baby blankets. The sports ones are kits (see below). Hopefully, they will be for sale on my Facebook page when I can get that up and running. I'm trying to get that done by the end of the month. Finished kits cannot be sold on iOffer; so, that is why I want to set up a Facebook page though Kevin thinks it would be better to sell them through here.  These finished kits measure approximately 38 wide by 55 long.


 And



The ones below are ones I came up with as my own ideas. Since they were not kits they will be for sale on my ioffer site at www.sanditipple.ioffer.com.

M & M blanket 
52 wide by 68 long


Bazooples Patches
48 wide by 45 long





Zoo Aminals
34 wide by 58 long







I also have done two shell baby blankets which will be post on my ioffer site, too.  

Yellow (even though in the picture it does not look yellow for some reason)

Blue


I'm also still trying to get the donation widget here on the blog to work as I do need the help. Kevin isn't doing well so he has not had a chance to look at it for me.


Share your ideas on this or anything here on the blog by making a comment or or e-mail me at stipple@verizon.netI look forward to hearing from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment