Thursday, May 29, 2014

Donations to Plano Animal Shelter



Today we delivered the cat toys and cat beds to the Plano Animal Shelter were we adopted Kayla and Crystal. My oldest son adopted Kayla 2 years ago and our youngest just adopted Crystal.  When we got Kayla they said she had ODD and ADHD which Karl has both.  Crystal is physically handicap with a deformed left ear and she is hyper.

Below are some pictures of the cat toy which I made 37.





Below are the tie cat blanket and sewn blankets that I made.Tie cat blankets are first and I did several of each put only show one of the same kind below.  Totaling 8 cat beds.







 


Sewn blankets









Share your ideas on this or anything here on the blog either here or e-mail me at stipple@verizon.net.  I look forward to hearing from you!



No comments:

Post a Comment