Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Finished Projects--The Bears and Two Dogs



I finished the bears and dogs just the other day; however, just now posted some of the items on my ioffer site.   Here is the link www.sanditipple.ioffer.com. There is one extra-large bear and a large bear as you can see from the pictures below.  I also added some grey bears and two grey dogs to the site as you can see from the picture below.

 And giant bear
  And

The dogs!!


I also have been working on some holiday and country vests.  In addition, I made an extremely small tote to carry my crocheting in.  I am not happy with the tote pattern; so, I will be doing another one but changing it around.






Share your ideas on this or anything here on the blog either here or e-mail me at stipple@verizon.net.  I look forward to hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment