Sunday, August 11, 2013

Summer Update on Finished Projects



As you all should be aware now, that I make chemo hats for cancer patients.  While in the hospital I did 22 chemo hats which I donate to the infusion center of my oncologist office. When I came back from Florida, I made 23 chemo hats and eight walker caddies.

 OR


OR



OR



Walker Caddies






This summer I did some extra special chemo hats for a friend having chemo at MD Anderson.




OR


 OR




Another friend has an adult child in a wheelchair who needs a cell phone case that he could wear around his neck.




Beside all that I did 26 cat toys to donate at our local animal shelter.   I used the left over scrap of yarn for the above projects. There are two different styles.  Monday, we will drop them off at our local animal shelter.  http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/TX01.html


Furthermore, I did a baby sized tie blanket.


 

Share your ideas on this or anything here on the blog either here or e-mail me at stipple@verizon.netI look forward to hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment