Saturday, October 19, 2013

October Finished Projects



I spent a lot of time making a double wide afghan in my son’s Scott’s college colors which are orange and green. It turns out that I miss calculated some and it turned out it can fit a queen size bed.  See below pictures of finished project.

 and above is me off the oxygen to take the picture!




I finished sewing the three different vests types; but have not finished embellishing the country vest. You can go to my ioffer store to purchase the other two. 


 and
 and



I do not know if I posted on the blog the Toddler Sponge Bob Tie Blanket I did which is also on sale at my ioffer site. Because she saw me making this blanket my son’s girlfriend bought to have me make one to make or her; but, cannot find the finished picture of it right now.




I sewed a throw/blanket with the Rug Rats theme which is on the ioffer site for sale. 



I sewed some baby bibs and a burpie pad.



Of course I did some chemo hats; so, below are just a few of them.

 and
 and




I stuffed a roll pillow out of old jean legs with the leftover batting from the Rug Rat throw/blanket. I had sewn this a year ago but never had stuffing to finish it.



The reason I have done a lot is because the doctor put me on steroids and it gave me a lot of energy.

My twitter account is messed up; so, I make need to change it from Ladysandra 7 and will let you know in another blog what I have done.


 

Share your ideas on this or anything here on the blog either here or e-mail me at stipple@verizon.net.  I look forward to hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment