Sunday, October 20, 2013

How I figure my Prices?



I have posted this several times on my Facebook page but never here.

How I do it is what it cost me for supplies and double that price.  However, on my ioffer site at http://www.sanditipple.ioffer.com/ I have to include shipping.

This is what I should price my crocheting; but I still go with the above scale. So the double wide afghan I did for Scott would cost $150. (Which we discovered after my mess up fits a queen size bed and is more than double wide.)





It is flexible depending on the pattern style and additional embellishments.
    Granny Squares Set of 4 - $15-$30
    Plain Hats - $15-$25
    Novelty Hats - $25-$50
    Baby Afghan - $35-$150+
    Adult Afghan - $75-$500+



Share your ideas on this or anything here on the blog either here or e-mail me at stipple@verizon.net.  I look forward to hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment