Monday, January 14, 2013

Update on health and crocheting chemo hats



Sorry, I have not been blogging or twittering.  I still am having extreme amount of rib pain and some pain is displaced into the right breast.  Per the doctor the ribs have different nerves and will react to different areas depending on which rib was affected.  He said it will take 6 weeks to heal.  Unfortunately, with being a diabetic and previous health issues it can take longer.  I cannot crochet or do any crafts with the pain I am in.

Before the surgeries I make some chemo hats for the cancer center at my oncologist office and they we extremely happy; because, they ran out of the hats I had given them in December.

Here are some examples of ones with new designs.










The nurses really like these designs.









I will update when I can.  Hopefully, I will be able to do some more typing to post blogs soon.


Scott goes back to college tomorrow.
  
Share your ideas on this or anything here on the blog either here or e-mail me at stipple@verizon.net.  I look forward to hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment