Friday, August 10, 2012

Calvin Hats

Even though I started back to work I have been still making Preemie Hats for Calvin Hats. Here is the link http://www.calvinshats.com/.  Some days I get a lunch hour; so, it does not take me that long to eat.  With the extra time I have been crocheting.  See below the hats I have done since July 5th.






I added the following hats to the box that I had done, previously.


Karl did the mailing of them on Monday, August 6, to the following address:


Completed hats can be mailed to:
Sarah DuVal
810 Jev Ct. NW
Salem, OR  97304
 
If you love to crochet or knit maybe you also would like to donate some hats, too. 

Share your ideas on this or anything here on the blog either here or e-mail me at stipple@verizon.net.   I look forward to hearing from you!
Sandi

No comments:

Post a Comment