Sunday, June 15, 2014

Father’s Day and Our 29th Anniversary



Today we are celebrating two special occasions; of course, Father’s day and our 29th Wedding Anniversary.

First to all the dad/Fathers out their Happy Father’s Day!!!




Kevin and I got married in the same church my parents, Lawrence Edward Reid and Rita Joan (Whitman) Reid, had gotten married 35 years earlier. See picture of the church and my parents wedding picture. 

Church



parents





I am very lucky to have their wedding picture and a picture of my grandparents (Paul and Elizabeth Whitman) to hang on my wall. This was taken on their 50th Wedding Anniversary.




Happy Anniversary, Hon!!!









Share your ideas on this or anything here on the blog either here or e-mail me at stipple@verizon.net.  I look forward to hearing from you!


1 comment: