Friday, September 14, 2012

Thank you from Clavin's Hats

I was glad and surprised to receive a thank you from Calvin's Hats, yesterday. I had sent out a box of hats to them in the beginning of August. Their link is http://www.calvinshats.com/.  They are now looking for more so I will be making more. Since Christmas is coming I may make some with Christmas colors; in addition, to Tangerine color hat the stated they need.  With working it might take long to get a box ready.

Previously, Scott and I had done blankets for Project Linus which we still have not gotten a "Thank You" for making them.  This is unfortunate; because, we got more fabric to do a tie blanket in Sponge Bob. They made a point on their website to mention they send out "Thank You" and make sure to put your name and address with the blanket.

Sorry, I have not done much blogging.  Hopefully, I will be able to do more again.  With the holidays coming I have lots of ideas and crafts but working retail it is also a high likely of working more hours,  longer and weird hours.

Share your ideas on this or anything here on the blog either here or e-mail me at stipple@verizon.net.   I look forward to hearing from you!
Sandi

No comments:

Post a Comment