Saturday, November 8, 2014

Two lap Quilts Finished



I been making granny square out of the small balls of yarn instead of making cat toys to get rid of the yarn. I hate to waste the yarn or other things.

The first quilt which has purple from the Pink Slipper Project Abuse Month of October, I made a friend who lives in Jacksonville a lap quilt to keep her warm while she works at the Atria store at the Senior Home.

 





Second quilt which I did a different border will go to the oncology office next Friday; since, the other two a brought was a great hit. 




I still have some more small balls and it looks like I have enough square to make three more quilts; so, we will see how many I get done.  I still have some more hats to cut out and make before Friday.





Share your ideas on this or anything here on the blog either here or e-mail me at stipple@verizon.net.  I look forward to hearing from you!




No comments:

Post a Comment