Friday, March 7, 2014

Updates!!



Sorry, I have not posted much with my health issue and Kevin has been having trouble and I got the Ok to be able to drive; so, I have help some with getting errand done. I have to watch when I go to because of my immune system is low. I will be losing my health insurance because my FMLA is ending so I am trying to take care of the vision before that ends for Scott and I. Not sure able health and the life insurance stuff yet. Not sure if COBRA or Obama Care Health Plan will be my health insurance yet. From what I understand I can convert my life over; but, have to spend several hours on the phone with my benefits department to find out.  Still work on see if they will extend my leave.

In the meantime, I have finished some more blankets I have seen two blankets one with Pooh Bear and one with Zoo Animals see below.


and



I have done two tie blankets for the future grandkids, see below. I have had some request for them however; I cannot sell kits that are made on ioffer site.  Karl and Kevin have some ideas about sell them so look for the information in the future.




 Football




baseball






Share your ideas on this or anything here on the blog either here or e-mail me at stipple@verizon.net.  I look forward to hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment